Saturday, March 24, 2012

Uh oh...

**I wrote this post yesterday morning, but was too embarrassed to publish it.**
Today I thought, "Oh, what the hell." Go ahead and enjoy my stupidity, people.


It is 8:30 a.m.
The sun is shining.
... and I never went to bed last night.


Let me be clear, this is the first time I have ever pulled an all-nighter.
And I'm not a huge fan.


I'm feeling pretty emotionally unstable.
I can't really concentrate on anything.
I just keep watching engagement videos on youtube.


I'm pretty sure nothing about this right now is healthy.


The view from my window this morning.

Lord, please help me to survive today.

3 comments:

  1. I was up all night too! crazy..
    Dont you just love up all nighters?
    And im not sure if that was your 1st lauren, remember the cat night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh...I definitely remember cat night.

    Ok, you're right. I've pulled an all nighter before but this was the first one of my college career.

    And for the record, all nighters SUCK! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. All nighters due suck... the good part is though the day after where you sleep for as long as possible and are REALLY entertaining on the phone.

    ReplyDelete