Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Three Years of Love

March 19th marks three years of happiness, joy, love, passion, commitment and growth with Ross. 
We began dating on March 19th of our senior year in high school. 
Man, time truly flies when you're having fun :)

Below are pictures documenting our celebration on Saturday night <3








He bought me the most beautiful roses!
















We made a trip to Hobby Lobby (my favorite store!) We were getting supplies for a project (details below), but we were greatly disturbed by what we found in the "baby doll" isle ----->
After the store, we finally began the "Our Stache" jar. It will one day look like the jar here.  Here's how the jar works: Each time I freak out unnecessarily or criticize Ross's driving, I have to put a dollar in the jar. Each time Ross is late, he puts a dollar in the jar. Needless to say we'll be broke soon if we don't shape up. The funds will remain in the jar and saved for a "rainy day" :)


After the excitement of the jar, we just HAD to swap gifts. Here we are holding our two favorites. Ross got me a travel sized bible! Isn't it cute?! It almost looks like a wallet. I got him a remote control shark toy that flies!



Ross surprised me last minute and took me out for hibachi at Kiku! I have been craving it for a couple of weeks and man was it delicious!!! The fried rice was great and they had good dipping sauces too. For my friends who love Fushi Yami, they had pinku dipping sauce!






After a lovely dinner, we headed to Cookie Dough Creations in downtown Naperville! This place is phenomenal if you're looking for a sugar coma. For example, my dish consisted of strawberry ice cream topped with loads of turtle cookie dough.




Isn't he handsome?!


I really like that there are Christmas lights that are in the background.
While we ate ourselves further into a food coma, we chose to sit on a bench overlooking one of the busiest street corners for people watching. Being as it was St. Patrick's Day, the crowds were particularly amusing. We also ran into a Snowball friend, a guidance counselor from high school and  I even recognized a previous patient of mine! This is the first time that I have ever had this happen to me. It almost felt like a right of passage into the world of nursing.








After a long day, Ross and I relaxed as his parents' house and watched The Office. What a perfect way to end such a perfect day.




One last picture of my beautiful roses!




I just LOVE him! :)














Watch the video below to see Ross's reaction to his new toy :)


 




I hope you've enjoyed the pictures! More updates to come. Here's to working through the next eight weeks as quickly and as effectively as possible. I cannot wait for this summer to be here so that I can drink iced coffee all day, work with pediatric patients and see Ross way more often :)


Much Love <3

2 comments:

  1. OH MY... BEST POST EVER....... seriously! AH! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3!!! also: you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna half to agree... Best Post Ever.

    I love you a lot.

    ReplyDelete