Monday, March 12, 2012

Spring Break: Part 1

Spring break is off to a great start so far!!!

I took the first couple of days off to be "mom" for my brother and sister while the real Mom and Dad were in Atlanta. It was super fun to be with the kids but man it was EXHAUSTING! It was a good reminder that I want to wait to have kids for quite some time.

A card from my boss for the Summer welcoming me to the unit!
And a St. Patty's Day card from my Baba :)

Saturday, I bartended at a party for party in the neighborhood. Mind you, this party was full of adults who have their own children. I have never seen so many middle aged people so drunk. The number of awkward comments I heard almost out numbered the hysterical moments of the night. A few of my favorites: teaching people my parents' age how to take jello shots, watching them play flippy cup and the guy who knew (and belted out) every word to Firework by Katy Perry.

Yesterday was Sunday and in honor of the Sabbath, I DID NOTHING! It was great to relax with my family. My twelve year old sister told me I needed to get hip with the times and purchase my first pair of yoga pants... So that's was our only goal for the day.

Goal: Accomplished!

Now today was full of dread and horror as I realized how much homework I have to do before the week is up. It'll be worth it once I get back to school, but right now its absolutely poopy beyond belief. Yes, poopy. That is the only way I can describe it. Now I am sitting at Dunkin' Donuts with Ross attempting to write an aspect paper about my personal philosophy of spiritually centered leadership. Talk about fun.

Study Buddy <3

Here's to a productive, educational and not-so-relaxing rest of spring break!


Much love, everyone <3

1 comment: