Monday, September 17, 2012

My Weekend

Phew!


What a weekend!


Alexa and I went downtown to work at our respective hospitals. It was Alexa's time on night shift and I was just getting over a 24-hour stomach virus. Needless to say, it was an adventure. Thanks to my family for taking care of us and letting us crash at the house for the weekend. It was VERY nice to come home to you all. I love you <3

Since the night shift was new to Alexa, it was neat to hear her feedback. Her favorite part was being able to see the morning sunrise over Lake Michigan :)



REMINDER: Alexa and I travel to Chicago together to work because we work RIGHT NEXT DOOR to each other. Literally. We park in the same parking deck and even grab lunch on our breaks together!

Lurie Children's & Prentice Women's Hospital


Read HEREHERE & HERE for more about working in Chicago!


No comments:

Post a Comment