Monday, April 2, 2012

Sushi Night

My friends and I are super classy.


Actually, we live in utter chaos most weeks, so home-made-sushi was living it up!


For the first time EVER my two best friends and I were able to wrangle our boyfriends in for a triple date. This was a monumental occasion! We've all been dating our boyfriends for one or more years. It was about time, people!

I hope you enjoy the pictures about 1/2 as much as we enjoyed spending "family-time" together :)

The Family! (minus one)



Each of the couples!
Paige & Andy
Ross and I
Alexa & Jimmy



Boys vs. Girls 



The Food: Fried rice, veggie rolls
Fillings: Cream cheese, cucumber, asparagus and avocado



Becoming sushi rolling sensei :)


I have no words...







The progression of the family picture!


Family picture outside of Jimmy John's!



1 comment:

  1. For some reason alexa saying you should get a vid of ross using chop sticks made me really miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and hearig your face made me miss YOU!!!!!!!!!!! this whole picture collage is precious!! love!!!!

    ReplyDelete