Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not Your Average College Student

It is probably no surprise to most of you that I am not the average college student.

While most college students are out celebrating what has been fondly termed as "Thirsty Thursdays"... I spent the night locked up in my office listening to an hour long lecture about pharmacology, taking a quiz, answering e-mails and making to-do lists.  Luckily, I've been able to find a group of people who understand me and my abnormal college student lifestyle.

To my NIU family and my nursing school friends: This post is for you.
A sampling of the lame, dorky and kinda coolness of my life.


Personalized tumblers on Etsy.com
[a must have for iced coffee this summer!]

The Google Search Suggestions
[always good for a laugh]

NIU Memes - Clever and Cute!
[disclaimer - will only make sense to NIU students]


Favorite Moments from The Office
[Jim Imitates Dwight]


The semester of hell continues on! The mother-baby test today was NOT as bad as expected. We'll see how the grades come back. Looking ahead, though, it's going to be a long two weeks before Spring Break rolls around. Wow, time is flying by. Wish us luck!


Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment