Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mug Brownies

Last week, I had a tearful chat (or two) with my momma.  After we got off the phone, I knew exactly what I needed to cheer me up: A Mug Brownie

These bad boys are great for the college student, stay-at-home mom and even the corporate CEO. What I'm trying to say here, people, is that the mug brownie is for EVERYONE!


Six easy steps! (with pictures for your viewing pleasure)


INGREDIENTS
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 dash salt
4 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tablespoons all-purpose flour



DIRECTIONS
1. Obtain a coffee mug. Throw all of the ingredients in at once. Use a whisk or a butter knife to mix the ingredients well.

#1 You need a mug!
#2 Mix with a butter knife or whisk



 








3. Microwave for 60 to 90 seconds. The center should be slightly molten. Be careful not to overcook your brownie.
Yummy, warm, gooey brownie!


4. Enjoy with a spoon. Careful brownie will be hot!

Enjoy! I sure did :)

OPTIONAL: If you're feeling fancy, try a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and enjoy a brownie á la mode!


I hope you like the recipe! Comment to let me know what you think. Thanks to my Baba for sharing this recipe with my family.


Much love to all <3


Read more: http://www.food.com/recipe/microwave-chocolate-mug-brownie-349246#ixzz1ksslxeZ1

1 comment:

  1. You know I love it :) I just don't make them often enough!

    ReplyDelete