Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Great Day

Yesterday was a GREAT day. It was SO refreshing.

Here is why yesterday was great:

  • Ross drove us downtown and helped me prepare for my interview
  • The "interview" wasn't much of an interview but I learned A LOT about the position, met nursing students from all over Chicago-land and got pumped for my interview with the nursing unit. One of the other girls said she had clinical on the same unit and LOVED it there and said the nursing staff was great. I can't wait to meet them!
    • This about the time when I began day dreaming about my future opportunities to work with pediatric patients!
  • Chipotle & Starbucks
  • A drive home that included a nap and a heart-to-heart
  • 69 cent fountain drinks at Road Ranger
  • An inspiring message during the homily at mass
  • Orange Blossom Lemonade & the Mezza Sampler from Mediterraneo                                         (my favorite restaurant in DeKalb)
  • Productivity and honesty at the library
  • And a great way to end the night.....
Frozen yogurt, cuddling and The Office on Netflix


1 comment: