Friday, January 27, 2012

Early Mornings

This morning I went for a run at the Rec. (the student recreation center). Let me tell you, getting up at 6:30 to go for a run has it's advantages...

First, this allowed coffee consumption began super early this morning! After I got back from my run, coffee was in my hand. 

Second, my day feels extra long and thus extra productivity occurs. And if you know me at all, you know I LOVE productivity.

And finally, I was quasi able to see the sun rise. By quasi I mean I didn't get to sit and watch the sun rise but I did get to see the sky in various phases of sun rising-ness this morning! 

On the way into the gym                                    On the way out of the gym


Many of you may not be morning people but I'd highly recommend trying it! 

1 comment:

  1. seriously rock star for getting up that early.

    2 benefits of living in Lincoln
    1: right across from rec
    2: meal plan: coffee quite easily accessible!

    ReplyDelete