Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Picture is Worth 1,000 Words

... Or at least I hope so! I've managed to snap a few pictures to share updates.

I have been adjusting to life in Peoria over the past few weeks. It has been really nice to start work but working 12 hour shifts really zaps my day! On the days I work, I literally just work, eat and sleep. I have very little free time.  Other than those things, I have been enjoying cooking new recipes, spending quality time with Ross and volunteering at church.

First and foremost, I have throughly enjoyed quality time with Ross. Freeze pops are our new favorite snack :)

Our favorite thing to do is snuggle up and watch The Office! We're finally on Season 7

It has been a little difficult for Ross and I to spend time together because we are on opposite sleep schedules. Like I said before, my days often consist of sleeping in preparation for my next shift.

Luckily I only work 3 shifts a week! AND We've adopted a new way to secure quality time together..... WEEKLY DATE NIGHTS!!! Ross went through our calendars and planned out date nights for us in May and June and then Jimmy and Alexa offered a little extra help...

An extra special birthday gift :)


Stay tuned to read more about my 21st birthday extravaganza 
and 
my first couple of weeks working in the hospital on the night shift!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment